October 6, 2023
Nothing says fall like a soup or chili on the stove. You will find me making soups allllll season long.
This soup is one of my all time faves. It’s healthy, flavorful, hearty and DANG delicious!
I call it “Ariana’s Going Away Soup” because I made it for my dear friend’s going away party when she was moving to Montana. You can also call it Italian Sausage White Bean Soup 🙂
WANT MORE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE RECIPES?
HERE ARE ALL 10 FALL IDEAS
- DAY 1: DÉCOR SWAPPING IN THE FALL
- DAY 2: FALL MEAL PLANNING
- DAY 3: A FALL TABLESCAPE
- DAY 4: RE-SETTING A MORNING ROUTINE IN THE FALL
- DAY 5: THE VERY BEST AMISH ZUCCHINI BREAD
- DAY 6: HARNESS FALL TO MAKE MEMORIES
- DAY 7: THE BEST ITALIAN SOUP RECIPE
- DAY 8: HUNT THE GOOD – PRACTICING GRATITUDE
- Day 9: OUR EASY FALL CANDY MIX
- Day 10: DECORATING YOUR FRONT PORCH FOR FALL