October 3, 2023
MAKE FALL MEMORIES
One of the best parts of seasonal rhythms is how it shapes our activities and traditions.
Fall is the best at this providing apple orchards, corn mazes, pumpkin mazes and carving, hot cider and caramel apples.
Gathering together for a fun activity is good any day, any time of year, but it feels especially cozy in the fall.
When was the last time you were in someone’s home for an activity or a meal? What was once common is becoming a bit of a lost art in our post-COVID / digital culture.
Together let’s push against that. HARD.
Invite someone over. Harness the season to make a memory. And most importantly…. PUT IT ON THE CALENDAR!
What we value goes on our schedules. A little bit of intention goes a very long way.
IF YOU WANT SOME FAMILY TRADITION IDEAS, CHECK THIS OUT.
HERE ARE ALL 10 FALL IDEAS
- DAY 1: DÉCOR SWAPPING IN THE FALL
- DAY 2: FALL MEAL PLANNING
- DAY 3: A FALL TABLESCAPE
- DAY 4: RE-SETTING A MORNING ROUTINE IN THE FALL
- DAY 5: THE VERY BEST AMISH ZUCCHINI BREAD
- DAY 6: HARNESS FALL TO MAKE MEMORIES
- DAY 7: THE BEST ITALIAN SOUP RECIPE
- DAY 8: HUNT THE GOOD – PRACTICING GRATITUDE
- Day 9: OUR EASY FALL CANDY MIX
- Day 10: DECORATING YOUR FRONT PORCH FOR FALL