September 25, 2023
Keep your table set all season long???? Yep! That’s exactly what I do.
It’s functional AND it’s one of the easiest ways to bring alllll the fall coziness and goodness to your home.
You can just do the middle of the table, or do like I do and set the whole table – dishes and all.
This also works well at work if you have a lunchroom where everyone gathers.
SOME OF MY BEST TABLE SETTING TIPS
+Start with a runner, circular tray or some kind of base. Layering is KEY. On my trays I put a seasonal towel to add more layer.
+Keep it simple. Pick 1-4 colors and stay there. My color palette tends to be white, black, gold and rattan and/or wood tones.
In this tablescape I chose:
- a warm white runner
- white pumpkins
- clear glass hurricanes (which is a neutral)
- rattan circular placemats
- black chargers
- earth toned leaf plates
- gold flatware
Keep a question basket or jar for facilitating good dinner convos!
I’d love to see YOUR fall tablescape! Tag me!
HERE ARE ALL 10 IDEAS
- DAY 1: DÉCOR SWAPPING IN THE FALL
- DAY 2: FALL MEAL PLANNING
- DAY 3: A FALL TABLESCAPE
- DAY 4: RE-SETTING A MORNING ROUTINE IN THE FALL
- DAY 5: THE VERY BEST AMISH ZUCCHINI BREAD
- DAY 6: HARNESS FALL TO MAKE MEMORIES
- DAY 7: THE BEST ITALIAN SOUP RECIPE
- DAY 8: HUNT THE GOOD – PRACTICING GRATITUDE
- Day 9: OUR EASY FALL CANDY MIX
- Day 10: DECORATING YOUR FRONT PORCH FOR FALL