May 9, 2021
Looking for a fun, useful, and stylish gift for your Mom or maybe yourself for Mother’s Day? I’ve got you covered! Here are some great options. These are all items I use personally and love.
+This post contains affiliate links.
- Gold Chain Apple Watch Band – This is my favorite band. I love that it feels like jewelry but has the functionality of a watch band.
- Anchestory.com – This is a great gift for anyone. It’s really fun to learn about the origin history of family.
- Tiles – If someone is always losing things, these tiles will help. They sound an alarm and alert their location. Can be used with pursues, phones, wallets, etc.
- A Straw Brimmed Hat – High style and sun protection at the same time. Very versatile for summer.
- White Crossbody Bag – This is perfect for a woman on the go. It’s large enough to fit a phone and the necessities, but small enough to easily carry.
- Patagonia Trucker Hat – I’m picky about my trucker hats, and this one is cute and fits beautifully.
- Classic Stud Earrings – These classic earrings go with everything from the little black dress to exercise clothes.
- Patagonia Sweater Jacket – Patagonia is the perennial favorite and this jacket will get a lot of wear.
- Buxom Lipgloss – When I find a favorite thing, I give it to everyone. Buxom lipgloss is at the top of my list!
- Oventure Key Ring – Never lose your keys in your purse again. Or want to leave your purse altogether? Slip your keys around your wrist with this handy keyring. Oprah loves this one and so do I.
- Diffuser – What mom doesn’t love a lovely smelling room? This diffuser will provide calming and beautiful scents.
- Stair Basket – Save the hassle of going up and down the stairs carrying items. This basket is a catch all.
- Travel Jewelry Organizer – A practical gift, this smart jewelry organizer comes in handy when traveling.
- JBL Waterproof Speaker – Take music everywhere with this portable, small, yet powerful speaker.
- 20 oz. Glass Tumbler – This version of the classy and practical classic is a winner!
- Classic Ugg Slippers – Comfy and warm, these slippers can be worn inside or outside due to the large sole.
- Swiss Cross First Aid Box or… ? You can fill this box with first aid supplies, or buy it as a decorative piece.
- Long Weekend Cardigan – This cardigan goes with everything and keeps you warm.