November 26, 2023
Today we are sharing our favorite tips for cozying up the primary bedroom and kids’ rooms with Christmas decor.
HERE IS THE FORMULA
- Add a garland to the headboard
Drape garland over the headboard – you can use faux evergreens or another kind of garland – like pom poms. I like this garland – it’s stunning.
- Swap out a pillow for a festive touch.
Pillows are an easy swap to make your room feel like Christmas. This one is so cute. And I have several other options in my Amazon Storefront.
- Add texture to the bed (ie. a soft blanket).
Coziness often comes from texture. Drape a cozy throw over the bottom of your bed. These blankets are the softest I’ve ever found. They are amazing!
- Swap out vases or picture frames for holiday stems or photos / art work.
Add evergreen sprigs or twig branches to your vases, or swap out photos or art work for Christmas themed ones.
- Change out bedding for a holiday pillowcase, duvet cover, or coverlet.
Holiday bedding is so fun. I purchased Christmas pillowcases for my kids. This duvet is the plaid one I have and it’s amazing – it’s beautiful and warm.
My storefront has lots of ideas for making the bedrooms in your home more cozy and festive around the holidays.
Here’s the list for kids’ rooms.