September 27, 2020
A 21 Day Dare: Being Intentional With Your Family
Most of us say we want a great family life, and we truly do. That does not always mean that our actions and the way we spend our energy and time always reflect that desired value.
For example, I may say I want to lose weight and value physical health, but if I don’t get intentional about my food choices, how I eat throughout the day, and make time for exercise, my desire will just be a wish not a reality.
John Maxwell, in his leadership book Intentional Living says this:
Growth is not automatic. Nature suggests that growth just happens. But that’s not the truth. Change is automatic. Change happens whether you like it or not, but growth is guided change.
Growth requires planning, strategy, and focused energy. Growth is intentional.
Let’s Jump Start
This dare is a jump start to intention around home and family. We are going to put actions to our desire for a unified family.
For 21 Days We Will:
- put our focused energy toward one thing a day around home and family
- recalibrate our lives to get off of our screens and make time for a richer family life
- lean in to what matters most: our relationships
- put our time where our value is
What you will get from me:
- an email each day that describes the focus of the day
- videos talking about the various subjects we will be covering
- support – we will have a Facebook group specifically for this dare
- some bonuses / printables / surprises (!!) as you do the hard work of celebrating your home
We will be posting about the Intentional Family journey during the 21 days using the hashtag #welovehome
Are you with me? Sign up! We begin October 1st!
Or to PIN this dare for later, pin the image below!