May 22, 2021
A Father’s Day Gift Round Up
I love doing Father’s Day gift round ups because I think Dads make the world go round! They are often the heroes, backbone, and strength of a family and community.
These gifts are a small token of thanks for the blessing they are in our lives, but they do show our Dads “Hey! We see all that you do and we love you!”
You will be sure to find something for everyone on this list.
+This post contains affiliate links
THE GIFT LIST
- Opti Shot Golf Simulator – We got this for my son who is an avid golfer. It’s not like the big, expensive ones, but it works great and the price is right.
- Surge Jogger Pant – Lululemon is not just for women, these comfy pants will become a favorite for your man.
- Ray Ban Classic Aviator Sunglasses – These never go out of style and are a sure thing all summer long. Or if he is the kind of guy who loses sunglasses all the time, get these crazy affordable ones that still look cool but won’t bug you if he loses them!
- TaylorMade Black Golf Bag – This golf bag has comfortable straps and classic styling. You could also add to this gift this golf hat, these balls, and this shirt.
- Growler Werks Pressurized Growler – I haven’t tried this myself yet, but my friends who are Pacific Northwest craft beer connoisseurs say it keeps their beverage fresh and bubbly.
- Apple Air Pods – I don’t know how we ever used the ear phones with straps. These are a must for audiobooks, podcasts, and mowing the lawn to music.
- Mophie External Powerstation – To supercharge all of his technology when batteries run low. We take this one everywhere we go and it holds endless power.
- Mega Dad Personalized Comic Book – This company personalizes comic books so that the Dad is the hero – this would be so cute for kids and Dads / Grandpas to read together!
- Ooni Karu Wood Fired Portable Pizza Oven – I love it when smart design and culinary greatness come together. This portable pizza oven makes authentic wood fired pizzas and it can also be used for nachos, mac and cheese, french onion soup, etc. It is portable so can be taken anywhere and heats to 500 degrees. Just smart.
- Custom Leather Valet Tray – This a manly version of a ring holder. I love that it can be personalized to make it more meaningful.
- Anker Nebula Mini Projector – Make room for some family fun! This compact, smart bluetooth enabled projector plays movies on a big screen or even a wall. This Projector Screen with Stand is a great pairing.
- Ascot Ugg Slipper Slide – What Dad doesn’t like a really good pair of slippers??
- BBQ Meat Shredder Claws – The are like salad claws, but for pulling apart meat such as pork, chicken, or beef. We just ordered one for the grad parties coming up!
- Men’s Hiking Backpack from REI – Every man needs a good backpack for day trips, hikes, and overnights.
- SUP Paddle Boards – We can’t imagine a summer without these boards. We often take them out at sunset and enjoy watching the colors fade and the moon rise. This one is inflatable and turns into a two person kayak, making it a 2-in-1 item which I adore. This one is economical and easy to transport for one person.
- Games are a great way for Dad to have fun with the family. We’ve been loving Secret Hitler (a mystery card game) and Wits and Wagers with our big kids.
- Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – This little guy packs a punch of a sound. We have three in our family and use them on the regular for everything from boat rides, work days, to picnics.
- A Masterclass. You can buy a class for the men in your life to keep them learning and growing – all subjects offered!
- A hand bound classic leather Bible. This is beautiful on the outside and so are the words on the inside 🙂
- A good book! Here are some recommendations:
Thinking Fast & Slow by Daniel Kahneman
A River Runs Through It by Norman McLean
Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Season of Life by Jeffery Marx
Atomic Habits by James Clear
Better Decisions Fewer Regrets by Andy Stanley
The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer
With some of these gift ideas you can add an experience with it.
SOME EXPERIENCE IDEAS
- Give the daypack with a day and time for a local hike
- Give the golf bag with a family round of golf
- Plan a friends or family homemade pizza night with the pizza oven
- Make it a movie and popcorn night with the slippers
- The paddle board would go great with a camping trip to a lake
- Line up an adult neighborhood outdoor movie night with the projector