There is something right about the world when sitting outside on a warm summer night eating a juicy burger hot off the grill. This recipe is seriously THE BEST EVER.
I’m not messing with you. I even have far-off friends call me when they are making them, and others whose son is now learning to make them.
My son Dawson literally bear hugs me before and after dinner when this pops up on the menu. Food is my boys’ love language.
- 1 1/2 lb. 85% lean ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices bacon, chopped fine
- 4 tsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tsp. worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. table salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Hamburger buns
- Mix beef with all ingredients. Distribute evenly. Shape into patties (I like to use a hamburger patty mold so that they are uniform in size). Grill burgers on the hot side for roughly 4 min. per side.