This is a recipe I created based on my kids’ favorite foods. They have given it a 5 star rating, and my hunch is your kids will too!
BONUS: This works great as a freezer meal. I triple the recipe and make one for dinner and two to freeze!
3 Meat Italian Pasta Bake
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. italian sausage
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1 can sliced olives
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2-1lb. pasta (depending on how much your kids eat)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the garlic. Set aside. Cook the ground beef. Drain and set aside on a plate. Brown the sausage. When done, deglaze the pan with the 1/4 cup wine. Scrape up the browned bits and let simmer with the sausage still in the pan. Add all of the meats, the garlic, oregano, and marinara sauce to the pan. Let simmer.